- 6 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour for all uses
- 1/2 cup of carob powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar
- Melt the butter.
- In a bowl, whisk and mix the eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla until get thick, pour into butter and stir well until the mixture is thoroughly mixed.
- In another bowl, mix together, flour, carob powder, baking powder, and salt. Then add them to the mixture with the eggs and mix exactly until the mixture is thick and soft.
- Lay the mixture on the baking pan and bake in an oven at 325 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and apply the powdered sugar to the top of the sweet.
- Cut it in square pieces.