- Mix the flour, vanilla, salt, carob syrup and baking powder with light bumps.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and let it get thick [5 minutes]. Mix the remaining liquid ingredients and pour them into the flour mixture with the milk.
- Mix all together with a spatula until they are evenly combined.
- Put it on a baking tray and bake the mixture in a preheated oven for 12 minutes [or until the mixture is cleanly cut with a knife] at 180 degrees.
- Let it cool down.
- Make the coating with syrup, yogurt and stevia and keep it in the refrigerator.
- When you serve it, sprinkle the cake with the sauce.
- It has 8 portions.
For the Cake:
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of carob flour
- 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of carob syrup
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of sea salt
For the coating:
- 3 tablespoons of carob syrup
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons of granulated sugar