Cooked bars of oatsand carob
- In a 2-literheated bowl with medium- high temperature, mix the milk, honey, carob powder and butter.
- Let it boil for 3 minutes while stirring the mixture continuously.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Stir well, then mix the oats and re-mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Place in a 8×8 inch form coated with oil and refrigerate it.
- The portions are 32 bars.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup honey or carob syrup
- 1/2 cup of carob powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups of cooking oats