- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add egg, carob syrup, flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Put as many cinnamon as you like.
- Roll out the mixture on the kitchen counter covered with flour or on a baking paper.
- Cut it on discs using a cookie cutter. Display the biscuits on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for about 12-15 minutes at 180 C.
Tips: You can put the mixture in the fridge so that you can work it more easily afterwards
- 45 gr butter
- 50 gr brown sugar 1 egg
- 75 gr carob syrup
- 225 gr organic wheat flour half a teaspoon of cinnamon half sachet of baking powder