- Rehydrate with water dry raisins and figs in a bowl.
- Mix everything for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add slowly oats, nuts, cacao and syrup until you obtain a thick mixture.
- Put the blend in a bowl covered with a plastic film et keep it in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
- To end, cut the mixture in bars.
- Keep them in the fridge and eat one per day.
- I suggest to eat them at 11 am so as to give you the necessary energy to conti- nue your day.
- 20 gr chia seeds
- 80 gr nuts
- 50 gr oats flakes
- 100 gr figs
- 100 gr chocolate chips
- 100gr raisins
- 40 gr carob cacao
- 1-3 teaspoons of carob syrup